A man who’s pure of heart and says his prayers by night
May still become a wolf when the autumn moon is bright
If you could only see
the beast you’ve made of me
I held it in but now it seems you’ve set it running free
The saints can’t help me now
the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloody feet across the hallow’d ground
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS SCENE
OK, so this scene wasn’t originally scripted. RTD added it into the script based on Bernard Cribbins’ experience of the war.
Bernard Cribbins fought in World War Two
Bernard Cribbins never killed a man
And Bernard Cribbins is incredibly proud of that.
AND IN THAT MOMENT I LOVED WILFRED MOTT’S CHARACTER EVEN MORE!!
One of my favorite role models, by far.
im in one of those ‘cuddle up with someone and watch a lame movie while i kiss their neck and casually take off their pants’ mood
gurl do you speak spanish because i think you are
microsoft word old man dog thing
there has been no ganondorf like this ganondorf, and there probably never will be again
Wow. I need to finish this again because I apparently didn’t pay attention to any of the actual dialogue in the game.
I recommend all of these
The ones I know are really great, and I’m stoked to see a lot of titles I don’t recognize.
AHH Ahri is so fun! Can’t wait to play her some more after she comes on sale. Just need to try Fiora before Tuesday and my League goals this week are complete.
Post with 2 notes
The Day of the Doctor was pretty wonderful overall. The cast was singularly brilliant, the interactions between War, 10, and 11 were hilarious and heartwarming, the references (oh, the references) were plentiful and phenomenal, and the plot held together pretty steadily. There’s just one thing that I can’t let go of.
These are the first ten comics in a zero-effort, wrote-itself story about my D&D group. Somehow the response I got to this was better than the response I get to 90% of the things I put a lot of effort into. Obviously, this is the precursor to the style you see in the previous comic.
If you like these, you will be pleased to know that I am collaborating with a very talented artist to bring you more of this style of comic. Don’t worry, the effortless shitty lineart will still be featured, but the fantasy sequences will be stellar.
more of this please
For my non-tabletop followers; this is exactly how this shit goes.
dear gods this is fantastic
she’s just saying that because it’s probably difficult to reach her vagina.
you obviously have no idea how the female anatomy works and I’m assuming that’s because you’ve never touched a vagina in real life so why don’t you pipe the fuck down. pro tip: you can use your tears as lube while you’re masturbating tonight.
OH THAT WAS GOLD
Firstly, take note, everyone ever. Sex is a full-body activity, and it’s better that way, I promise.
Secondly, source link anyone?
When you’re sad:
1. Write letters to the people you love. Don’t seal them; don’t send them. Instead, stick them between the pages of library books.
2. Eat raspberries off your fingertips.
3. Venture outside and observe natural life. Watch a honey bee suck the nectar from lavender plants. Watch a snail slowly make its way towards the shade of a tree. Watch a hummingbird innocently fly above your head. Realize how insignificant you are.
4. Smile at strangers; say hello. It will improve their day and your own.
5. Write lists. They can be about anything.
6. Read several pages of the dictionary. Learn new words. Write down the ones you wish to remember.
7. Never feel compelled to apologize when you don’t feel sorry. It’s okay that you’re honest. It’s okay that you have a different opinion from someone else.
8. Read books and watch movies from your childhood. A healthy dose of nostalgia is okay. Immerse yourself in your past innocence.
9. Walk to a park and get on a swing. Go as high as you can; feel limitless. The world is yours.
10. Eat if you’re hungry. Food is not the enemy. You are a human and need food to survive. You deserve to eat. Put those raspberries on your fingers and sprinkle sugar on your tongue. Taste the summer breeze and sweet aroma of jasmine flowers.
11. Don’t marinate in your sadness. You are not a steak. You are a person; you’re irreplaceable. Open yourself up to contentment. Bathe in the rivers of Glee. Go for hikes with Satisfaction. Sleep in a warm cocoon of blankets with Bliss. Let endless happiness overcome your hopeless sadness. You deserve to be happy. If life is a game and you are the referee, be biased for once and let happiness win.
Photo reblogged from Justice In Spandex/How Many Breads Have You Eaten? with 72 notes
This is when I realized this movie had moved into my heart.
Look at you, you suave-ass motherfucker with your switch-comb.
Page 1 of 149